BedformerGessner’s uniquely designed Bedformer is specifically engineered to accommodate almost all bed depth and width requirements, making it easier to increase your yield potential.
- 178mm x 178mm x 9.5mm RHS frames – available in rigid or folding configurations
- Trailing or three point linkage hitch options
- Frames are available to suit multiple bed configurations
- Fully adjustable bed former boards catering for almost all bed depth and width requirements
- 83m to 3m beds can be achieved through clamp adjustable shank assemblies
- A77 depth adjustable shanks with machined shear pins come as standard
- Hydraulic release shanks available (requires hydraulic accumulator kit)
- Angle iron crumble rollers feature durable 50mm shafts and bearings
- Clod-breakers manufactured from rugged 50 x 50 x 8mm angle iron for added durability
- Crumble rollers pivot from the frame bridge ensuring ample clearance on the bed former boards when the shank releases
“This Bedformer is a beast! It is doing the perfect job. I couldn’t speak higher of Gessner’s workmanship. It pulled out some serious rocks without even winking at them. I will forever speak very highly of it.”
BUILT TO OUTLAST & OUTPERFORM
Contact our team at Gessner to discuss your needs and a customised solution.