Gessner Junior Billet Planter
The Gessner Sugar Cane Billet Planter is the culmination of meticulous research and development and state-of-the-art engineering, designed to provide its operator with an efficient, effective and durable billet planting solution. Provide your new crop with the best chance to thrive with a Gessner Billet Planter.
- Heavy duty 100x100x9m main frame.
- Fixed front wheels with manual depth control.
- 750kg billet hopper capacity and 165kg fertiliser bin capacity.
- Cat 2 or Cat 2-3N three point linkage
- 25mm wide robust chain drive conveyor with steel flights. Ground driven conveyor.
- Plough board assemblies come complete with adjustable 14” covering discs and a heavy duty press wheel.
- Delivered in containers full assembled.
|Description||Single Row Billet Planter|
|Overall Weight (empty)||1,260kg|
|Overall Width (with Fertilizer Biz)||2536mm|
|Overall Width (without Fertilizer Biz)||2287mm|
|Billet Hopper Capacity||750KG|
|Fertilizer Bin Capacity (Urea)||165KG|
|Elevator||CA550 (2”) Pitch Conveyor Chain Drive|
|Main Framez||100 x 100 x 9 RHS|
|Plough Assembly||250mm (10”) Standard|
|Covering Discs||Adjustable 14” Diameter|
|Press Wheel||Spring Loaded - 18 X 8.50-8 (Max Pressure - 22 Psi)|
|Three Point Linkage||Cat 2 Or Cat 2-3n|
|Drive Chains||ASA60 3/4” Pitch|
|Wheel Hubs and Axles||Manufactured By Gessner - 6 Stud|
|Depth/Drive Wheels||Adjustable - 7.50 X 16 X 10 Ply|
|Average Planting Rate||6 Tonnes / Hectare - 300mm To 350mm Billets|