ROW CROP - BEDFORMERS
Gessner's Bedformer is specifically engineered to accommodate almost all bed depth and width requirements, so you can increase your yield potential.
Featuring a heavy-duty frame construction, customisable units and angle-iron crumble roller, the Gessner Bedformer is a field-proven performer in strength, durability and operational effectiveness
- 178mm x 178mm x 9.5mm RHS frames are available in rigid or folding configurations.
- Trailing or three point linkage hitch options are available.
- Frames are available to suit multiple bed configurations.
- Fully adjustable Bedformer boards ensure that almost all bed depth and width requirements are catered for.
- 1.83 – 3m beds can be achieved through clamp adjustable shank assemblies.
- A77 depth adjustable shanks with machined shear pins come as standard.
- Hydraulic release shanks are available (requires hydraulic accumulator kit)
- Angle iron crumble rollers feature durable 50mm shafts and bearings.
- Clod-breakers are manufactured from rugged 50 x 50 x 8mm angle iron for added durability.
- Crumble rollers pivot from the frame bridge ensuring ample clearance on the Bedformer boards when the shank releases.
"Fully adjustable Bedformer boards ensure that almost all bed depth and width requirements are catered for."