GESSNER STICK RAKES AND TREE SPEARS
Gessner's Stick Rakes & Tree Spears are engineered to suit a wide range of application requirements.
Heavy-duty construction is the cornerstone of low-maintenance and consistent performance.
Plus hard-wearing materials for a long service life.
- Each Gessner stick rake features a fully fabricated main beam with an internal stiffener which provides maximum structural support for the beam and prevents tyne failure.
- Stick rake tynes may be supplied as a solid plate, or fabricated option and are manufactured from 400-450 grade high tensile alloy steel to minimise wear.
- The unique design of Gessner Stick Rakes provides the capability to carry the load, not just push it; which facilitates maximum use of horsepower.
- Drive-in rakes feature a forward angle radiator guard to protect the front of the dozer from debris.
- Gessner rakes may be supplied with drive-in or pin-on attachment systems depending on the width of the rake and dozer horsepower.
- Swing down legs support the rake when not in use.
- Gessner Also offers stick rakes for Wheel Loaders which may be fitted via quick hitch or pin-in linkage systems.
Trunnion mount spears:
- Large section boxed construction with gussets and lamination plates to ensure maximum strength.
- HT teeth come as standard.
- Ball and cup connection allows some twisting force applicable through blade-tilt.
Blade mount spears:
- Mounting style allows for the spear to stay on the blade with a stickrake if required.
- Top mounts are slotted through the blade with lamination plates at rear to minimise flex and possible cracking.