Deliver an improved strike with the Gessner Landmaster.
One of the most versatile, customisable broad acre planters on the market.
From Gessner Landmaster’s standard 12m, 18m or 24m configurations, to bespoke widths of up to 36m, you can optimise the amount of land you cover in every pass.
The Landmaster features a range of unit spacings including 333mm, 375mm and 500mm as standard. Custom spacings may be incorporated.
Resulting in higher productivity and efficiency.
Hydraulic single fold and double fold options provide maximum transportability.
Choose from various linkage options, including three point linkage for smaller machines, and floating trailing hitches for all models.
- Parallelogram units feature robust 50 x 25mm spring steel tynes with a working depth range of 25 – 200mm.
- Tynes are easily adjusted in 12mm increments.
- Manutec press wheel assemblies are available in a range of profiles and diameters. Fixed or swivel mounting options for press wheels are available.
- True parallelogram action is provided with ground following capabilities via 14” rubber banded depth wheels fitted to 20” coulter.
- 15.5/80 x 24 Gripster wheel assemblies feature in various configurations depending on machine size.
- All pivot points are fitted with chrome pins and oil impregnated bushes.
- Heavy duty jump cylinders with high quality hard chrome shafts provide units with strength and durability.
- Parallelogram down pressure can be easily adjusted by moving the ergonomic hand grip through incremental pin points. Down pressure increments range from 20kg – 250kg.
- High quality accumulators of various sizes suit multiple unit combinations.
- Industry standard hydraulic hoses and fittings ensure effective hydraulic functionality and product longevity.
- Twin-disc opener assembly.
- Press-wheel mud scraper.
- D-Cup diffuser assembly including mounts and diffuser.
- Air seeder tow hitch to suit most applications.